Picture
Tim is teaching a seminar for employers titled "What Employers Need to Know About Unemployment Benefits and Appeals."  The FREE seminar will be held on Friday, July 11, 2014 from noon - 1:00 p.m. at Tim's office, 2140-4th Avenue, Anoka MN 55303.

In this seminar, we will cover everything that an employer needs to know about unemployment, from the initial eligibility determination, misconduct. good reason to quit caused by the employer, and the appeals process for both employers and applicants, including the evidentiary hearing, request for reconsideration, and Minnesota Court of Appeals.  The intended audience of this seminar is employers who want to know more about unemployment insurance and are facing or may be facing a former employee in the unemployment arena, as well as attorneys or other person who represent employers in unemployment appeals.  ATTORNEYS: This seminar has been approved for one standard CLE credit.  The event code is 193184.

Space is limited, so advance registration is required.  For more information and to register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/brown-bag-seminar-what-employers-need-to-know-about-unemployment-benefits-and-appeals-tickets-11961036783

Comments

09/24/2016 9:50am

A lot of people ar nto aware of their rights being unemployed. This seminar was pretty effective and informed all the attendees really nicely about these unemployment benefits. I think theese need to conducted on a larger scale though considering a large chunk of population would still have missed this seminar!

01/21/2017 12:58pm

More often than not I don't make remarks on sites, yet I'd like to say this article truly constrained me to do as such. Truly pleasant post!
iphone 5 wood bamboo cases

01/25/2017 8:33am

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the post.. folks are universes best individual in every existences of individual..they need or must succeed to maintain needs of the crew.

09/26/2016 8:46am

All these wishes can be used for saying happy birthday to your brothers and sisters, girlfriend or boyfriend, the best lady in the world (mother) and the best man (father). You can also write small happy birthday wishes on the birthday cake to look more special. Write these on the cards or charts and wish your loved ones a very belated birthday.

01/21/2017 12:57pm

01/21/2017 12:58pm

01/31/2017 8:22am

decent bLog! its fascinating. much obliged to you for sharing....

I just couldn't leave your site before letting you know that I genuinely delighted in the top quality data you present to your guests? Will be back again as often as possible to determine the status of new posts.